- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Namesake statue stolen from Melaina's Magical Playland (1/8/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Officers to wash canines to raise money for new police dogs (1/9/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
Explosives expert linked to al-Qaida
SINGAPORE -- An Indonesian explosives expert who was arrested recently in the Philippines helped suspected members of an al-Qaida-linked cell plot to blow up buildings in Singapore, the government said Saturday.
Fathur Rohman Al-Ghozi came to Singapore in October and helped suspected militants conduct surveillance of the American embassies and other buildings, the Ministry of Home Affairs said.