- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Explosives expert linked to al-Qaida
SINGAPORE -- An Indonesian explosives expert who was arrested recently in the Philippines helped suspected members of an al-Qaida-linked cell plot to blow up buildings in Singapore, the government said Saturday.
Fathur Rohman Al-Ghozi came to Singapore in October and helped suspected militants conduct surveillance of the American embassies and other buildings, the Ministry of Home Affairs said.