- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)
Explosives expert linked to al-Qaida
SINGAPORE -- An Indonesian explosives expert who was arrested recently in the Philippines helped suspected members of an al-Qaida-linked cell plot to blow up buildings in Singapore, the government said Saturday.
Fathur Rohman Al-Ghozi came to Singapore in October and helped suspected militants conduct surveillance of the American embassies and other buildings, the Ministry of Home Affairs said.