- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MOREHOUSE, Mo. -- Terry Comstock, 55, of Morehouse died Friday, Jan. 25, 2002, at his home.
He was born Jan. 25, 1947, at Sikeston, Mo., son of Leo and Barbara "Betty" McDowell Comstock. He and Evelyn Cochran were married Oct. 26, 1963.
Comstock was a self-employed building contractor. He had been a commercial sales representative with Lowe's Warehouse in Sikeston since July 2001.
Survivors include his wife; three sons, Tony Comstock of Canalou, Mo., Tim Comstock of Sikeston, Mike Comstock of Morehouse; two brothers, Lee Comstock of Sikeston, Jimmy Comstock of Dexter; a sister, Melinda Kennedy of Park Hills, Mo.; and seven grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a son.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston from 5-8 p.m. Sunday.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kelley Grubbs officiating. Burial will be in Union Cemetery near Zalma, Mo.