- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
TAMMS, Ill. -- Funeral for Edith McCormick of Tamms will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms. The Rev. Kenneth Johnson will officiate. Burial will be in Olive Branch Cemetery.
Friends may call at the funeral home from 4-8 p.m. Sunday and after 8 a.m. Monday.
McCormick, 81, died Thursday, Jan. 24, 2002, at her home.
She was born July 23, 1920, in Moark, Ark., daughter of Joseph and Edith Riley Foltz. She married Darold McCormick, who preceded her in death.
McCormick was a member of First Baptist Church and Tamms Senior Citizens.
Survivors include three sisters, Janie Oberts of Olive Branch, Ill., Virgie McRaven of Tamms, Annabelle Lloyd of Marble Hill, Mo.; three brothers, Robert and Eugene Foltz of Tamms and Alva Foltz of Round Rock, Texas.