- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Herbert H. Habeck, 85, of Cape Girardeau, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002, at Beverly Health Care in Cape Girardeau.
He was born March 24, 1916, in Cape Girardeau, son of Henry and Julia Ann Heuer Habeck.
He had lived most of his life in Cape Girardeau and was a retired farmer.
Survivors include a brother, Wilbert Habeck of Cape Girardeau; and several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers and four sisters.
Graveside service will be held 10 a.m. Friday at Lorimier Cemetery. The Rev. Ron Watts will officiate.
Ford & Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.