- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
JACKSON, Mo. -- Frances Noel, 92, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002, at the Jackson Manor Nursing Home.
She was born Nov. 11, 1909, the daughter of the Frederick H. and Bertie M. Thomas Siebert. She married Arthur L. Noel on March 12, 1932. He died Nov. 25, 1988.
She was a member of Gravel Hill United Methodist Church and its United Methodist Women. She served as treasurer of the UMW for 35 years.
She is survived by two sons, Harry Noel of Jackson and Danny Noel of Ballwin, Mo.; three daughters, Ellen Green of San Ramon, Calif., Edna Crader of Cape Girardeau and Mary Noel of East Prairie, Mo.; two half-sisters, Martha Armstrong and Dorothy Voss, both of Eureka, Mo.; nine grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son, a daughter, a granddaughter, two brothers and a half-brother.
Visitation will be from 4-8 p.m. Friday at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
Services will be at 12:30 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home with the Rev. Calvin Brown officiating.
Burial will be at the McGuire Cemetery south of Burfordville, Mo.