- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
JACKSON, Mo. -- Frances Noel, 92, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002, at the Jackson Manor Nursing Home.
She was born Nov. 11, 1909, the daughter of the Frederick H. and Bertie M. Thomas Siebert. She married Arthur L. Noel on March 12, 1932. He died Nov. 25, 1988.
She was a member of Gravel Hill United Methodist Church and its United Methodist Women. She served as treasurer of the UMW for 35 years.
She is survived by two sons, Harry Noel of Jackson and Danny Noel of Ballwin, Mo.; three daughters, Ellen Green of San Ramon, Calif., Edna Crader of Cape Girardeau and Mary Noel of East Prairie, Mo.; two half-sisters, Martha Armstrong and Dorothy Voss, both of Eureka, Mo.; nine grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son, a daughter, a granddaughter, two brothers and a half-brother.
Visitation will be from 4-8 p.m. Friday at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
Services will be at 12:30 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home with the Rev. Calvin Brown officiating.
Burial will be at the McGuire Cemetery south of Burfordville, Mo.