- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
JACKSON, Mo. -- Frances Noel, 92, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002, at the Jackson Manor Nursing Home.
She was born Nov. 11, 1909, the daughter of the Frederick H. and Bertie M. Thomas Siebert. She married Arthur L. Noel on March 12, 1932. He died Nov. 25, 1988.
She was a member of Gravel Hill United Methodist Church and its United Methodist Women. She served as treasurer of the UMW for 35 years.
She is survived by two sons, Harry Noel of Jackson and Danny Noel of Ballwin, Mo.; three daughters, Ellen Green of San Ramon, Calif., Edna Crader of Cape Girardeau and Mary Noel of East Prairie, Mo.; two half-sisters, Martha Armstrong and Dorothy Voss, both of Eureka, Mo.; nine grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son, a daughter, a granddaughter, two brothers and a half-brother.
Visitation will be from 4-8 p.m. Friday at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
Services will be at 12:30 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home with the Rev. Calvin Brown officiating.
Burial will be at the McGuire Cemetery south of Burfordville, Mo.