- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
GLEN ALLEN, Mo. -- Ronald Kinneth Sitzes, 63, of Glen Allen, died Friday, Jan. 18, 2002, at his home.
He was born Feb. 28, 1938, at Glen Allen, son of Fred Edward and Ora Marie Frymire Sitzes.
He married Virginia Sue Sterling March 2, 1962, in East Alton, Ill.
He served in the Army from 1957 to 1959.
He was a boilermaker with National Transit Local.
Survivors include his wife, Virginia Sitzes of Glen Allen; four daughters, Rhonda Golden of Tucson, Ariz., Michelle Hamby of Bethalto, Ill., Kimberly Sitzes and Karen Fowler of Godfrey, Ill.; a brother, Basil Sitzes of Cottage Hills, Ill.; two sisters, Louenia Slinkard of Cottage Hills and Kathy Cotter of Largo, Fla.; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Friends may call from 3 to 6 p.m. Saturday at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill, Mo. Military honors will be conducted by VFW Post 5900.
A memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home.
Burial will be at Old Trace Creek Cemetery at a later date.