- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Add valet parking to tuition -- who would notice?
To the editor:
I read about the parking situation at Southeast Missouri State University and the individual who said he drove 30 minutes to get to school and had to walk another 10 minutes to get to class. I have a solution that might be considered: Let the university provide valet parking for its students and add the cost to overall tuition. The cost of tuition seems to go up every year, and who would notice?