- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/21/16)5
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
Add valet parking to tuition -- who would notice?
To the editor:
I read about the parking situation at Southeast Missouri State University and the individual who said he drove 30 minutes to get to school and had to walk another 10 minutes to get to class. I have a solution that might be considered: Let the university provide valet parking for its students and add the cost to overall tuition. The cost of tuition seems to go up every year, and who would notice?