- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)6
Add valet parking to tuition -- who would notice?
To the editor:
I read about the parking situation at Southeast Missouri State University and the individual who said he drove 30 minutes to get to school and had to walk another 10 minutes to get to class. I have a solution that might be considered: Let the university provide valet parking for its students and add the cost to overall tuition. The cost of tuition seems to go up every year, and who would notice?