- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Helen G. Hahs, 78, of Marble Hill died Saturday, Jan. 19, 2002, at the Brookview Nursing Home in Maryland Heights, Mo.
She was born Aug. 15, 1923, at Matthews, Mo., daughter of William R. and Dora Stanciel Binford. She and the late Robert V. Hahs were married in June 1948. He died June 16, 1995.
Hahs was a homemaker and of the Baptist faith.
Survivors include a son, Robert V. Hahs, Jr. of St. Louis; two daughters, Susan Antonitis of Sioux Falls, S.D., and Connie Young of O'Fallon, Mo.; a sister, Ina Mae Smith of Granite City, Ill.; and two grandchildren.
She was also preceded in death by her parents, an infant son, six brothers and five sisters.
Graveside services will be conducted at noon today at the Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery near Marble Hill. The Rev. Fred Ritter will officiate.
Liley Funeral Home of Marble Hill is in charge of arrangements.