- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Kelleys married 50 years
Kelsey and Freida Clark Kelley of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Jan. 1, 2002.
A reception and dinner was hosted by their children at Delmonico's Restaurant in Jackson. An invocation was given by the Rev. Charles Lance, a longtime friend of the family.
The couple's children are Carolyn Kelley and Ed Eftink of High Ridge, Mo., and Larry Kelley of Daisy, Mo. Their grandchildren are Jennifer Kelley, Kimberly Kelley and Beth Ann Eftink.