- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Kara Michelle Beltz and Keith Michael Cantwell exchanged vows Oct. 20, 2001, at Christ Church of the Heartland in Cape Girardeau. Zack Strong performed the double ring ceremony. Pianists were Nancy Blattner of Cape Girardeau and Terry and Janet Robison of Advance, Mo. Soloists were Ashley Beltz of Jackson, Mo., and the Robisons.
Jeff and Laura Beltz of Jackson are parents of the bride. Ken and Carol Cantwell of Lowell, Ind., are parents of the groom.
Maid of honor was Ashley Beltz of Jackson, sister of the bride. Matron of honor was Shelly Ford of Marble Hill, Mo. Bridesmaids were Joey Martin of Cape Girardeau and Kindal Blattner of Greensboro, N.C.
Kevin Cantwell of Hebron, Ind., served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Mick Bochart of Delphi, Ind.; Joe Rogers of Indianapolis, Ind., and Ryan Beltz of Jackson, brother of the bride.
Flower girls were Rachel Cantwell and Mackinze Cantwell. Ringbearer was Anna Cantwell. They are the children of Kevin and Yolanda Cantwell of Hebron and nieces of the groom.
Candlelighter was Danielle Cantwell, niece of the groom and daughter of Kevin and Yolanda Cantwell of Hebron.
Ushers were Tom Kenning of Valparaiso, Ind.; and Michael Cantwell of Westville, Ind., both nephews of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Jackson Elks Lodge. Servers were Mary Ann Travis of Sandy, Utah, aunt of the bride, and Sharron Kenning of Valparaiso, sister of the groom. Guestbook attendants were Laura Kenning of Valparaiso and Amy Cantwell of Westville, both nieces of the groom.
The rehearsal dinner was hosted by the groom's parents Oct. 19 at Port Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Cantwell is a 1997 graduate of Jackson High School. She is a leasing agent for W.H. Long Rentals in Lafayette.
Cantwell graduated in 1997 from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., with a bachelors of science in construction engineering management. He is project engineer for expansion of Lafayette's Waste Water Treatment Plant for Hagerman Construction in Indianapolis.
The couple resides in Lafaette.