- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
DUDLEY, Mo. -- Raymond Orr, 81, of Dudley died Friday, Jan. 18, 2002, at the Missouri Southern Healthcare Facility in Dexter, Mo.
He was born Oct. 10, 1920, to Nicholas Cleveland and Ida M. Majors Orr. On May 25, 1940, he married Hazel Iola Stephens in Dudley. He was preceded in death by his beloved wife on Nov. 21, 1994.
Mr. Orr lived in Dudley all his life. He was a timber cutter and member of the Dudley Community Church.
Survivors include: a son and daughter-in-law: Warren and Barbara Orr of Dudley; two grandsons and their wives, Tommy Kevin and Ruth Ann Orr of Cape Girardeau and Kimothy Todd and Jeana Orr of Doniphan, Mo.; six great-grandchildren, Lindsay Orr of Dexter, Heath, Meghan and Elizabeth Orr of Cape Girardeau and Kaitlin and Garrett Orr of Doniphan, Mo.; a brother, Charles Orr of Dudley; four sisters, Ina Richeson, Kathryn Chapin and Peggy Dawes of Kansas City and Margaret Cooper of Seattle; other relatives and many friends.
Friends may call from 6 to 7 p.m. today at the Watkins & Sons Funeral Home in Dexter.
The funeral will be 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home with the Rev. Kent Miller of Poplar Bluff, Mo., officiating. Interment will be in the Dudley Cemetery.