- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Bernard C. Robinson, 71, of Perryville died Friday, Jan. 18, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center.
He was born Jan. 27, 1930, in Biehle, Mo., son of Henry and Clotilda Balsman Robinson.
A farmer, Robinson was also a 22-year employee of Saberliner Corporation.
He and Mary Ponder were married June 30, 1951, in Apple Creek, Mo.
A member and an usher at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, he was a fourth-degree member of the Knights of Columbus and belonged to the Holy Name Society.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Charles D. Robinson of Perryville; a daughter, Mary Ann Kirn of Perryville; and seven grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two sons and a daughter.
Friends may call from 4-8 p.m. on Sunday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville with a parish wake with the Knights of Columbus at 7 p.m. Visitation continues from 6:30-9:50 a.m. Monday at the funeral home with rosary at 9 a.m.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Kevin P. Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery in Perryville.