- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Funeral for Hazel Lucille Brown, 80, of Chaffee, will be 1:30 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Chapel in Advance, Mo. The Rev. Arvil Croy will officiate. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance, Mo.
Friends may call from 12:30 p.m. to time of the funeral today.
Brown died Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2002, at her home.
She was born April 12, 1921, in Arbor, Mo., daughter of Dwight and Grace Hitt Brown.
She was a machine operator at Thorngate Co. for many years.
Survivors include a brother, Marshal Brown of Livermore, Ky., and several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two brothers.