- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BLOOMFIELD, Mo. -- Juldene Almond, 75, of Bloomfield died Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2002, at Bloomfield.
She was born June 10, 1926, in Bloomfield, the daughter of Jim and Opal Lane Long. She married Thurman Almond on Dec. 6, 1941. He survives.
She retired from Elder Manufacturing Co. in Bloomfield in 1985 after working for the company for 37 years. She was a Baptist.
She also is survived by a son, Mike Almond of Dexter, Mo.; two daughters, Judy Almond of Bloomfield and Connie Almond of Sikeston, Mo.; two grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Visitation will be from 6-8 p.m. Thursday at Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home in Bloomfield.
Services will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home.
Burial will be at the Bloomfield Cemetery.