- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Cape fire report 1/16/02
Wednesday, Jan. 16
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:At 10:50 p.m., investigated an odor at 2106 Bloomfield.
At 11:44 p.m., an emergency medical service at 417 Marroseann.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:At 1:12 a.m., an emergency medical service at 2520 Leroy.
At 2:15 a.m., an emergency medical service at 418 S. Ellis.
At 3:20 a.m., an emergency medical service at 1068 Dorothy.
At 9:08 a.m., an emergency medical service at 612 Locust.
At 11:43 a.m., an alarm sounding at 2865 Hopper.
At 12:22 p.m., an alarm sounding at 531 S. Sprigg.
At 3:07 p.m., an emergency medical service at 3001 Themis.