- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Soil, water conservation meeting scheduled
The Pulaski-Alexander Soil and Water Conservation District's 54th annual meeting will be held Jan. 24 in the cafeteria at Shawnee Community College.
A 6 p.m. dinner will be followed by the business session at 7 p.m. Three directors will be elected, and the group's "Conservation Farmer of the Year" will be introduced.