- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
OSHA seminar scheduled for Jan. 31
Julie O'Keefe, attorney with Armstrong Teasdale LLP, will discuss Occupational Safety and Health Administration's new injury and illness record-keeping standards during a program to be held Jan. 31 at Drury Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
The conference will be from 1-4 p.m., with registration at 12:30 p.m.
More information is available by calling Wallace at (573) 634-2246.
O'Keefe will review the new regulations and guidelines.