- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Heartland Realty merges with Ashland Realty
Heartland in Jackson is merging with Century 21 Ashland Realty.
"This will improve our services in the Jackson area," said Gerald McElrath, broker and owner of Heartland. "We hope to provide greater home and business selections and faster times in selling properties."
Century 21 Ashland will remain at the Heartland location in Jackson, 2142 E. Jackson Blvd.
Heartland has been in business at the location 17 years. Century 21 Ashland Realty has been in business in the Cape Girardeau County area 30 years.
Century 21 Ashland Realty Co., 2441 Myra Drive in Cape Girardeau, is owned by Herb and Thelma Annis.