- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Malvern T. McClure, 76, of Perryville died Sunday, Jan. 13, 2002, at Forest Park Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Nov. 16, 1925, at St. Mary, Mo., son of Meltie P. and Virginia DeClue McClure. He and Marion Ritchey were married April 12, 1947.
McClure was a retired maintenance foreman for Burlington Northern Railroad. He was a member of American Legion Post 133, VFW Post 4282 and Perry County Saddle Club, all of Perryville.
Survivors include his wife, a son, Michael McClure, and two daughters, Susan Robinson and Janet Roy, all of Perryville.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Chapel in Perryville from 5-9 p.m. today and from 6:30-10 a.m. Tuesday.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the Chapel. The Rev. Joe Williams will officiate, with burial in Mount Hope Cemetery.