- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)10
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
GRAND CHAIN, Ill. -- Darrell DuRall, 64, of Grand Chain died Saturday, Jan. 12, 2002, at his home.
He was born Nov. 22, 1937, in Mounds, Ill., son of John Henry and Pearl M. Stell DuRall. He and June Kelley were married Dec. 22, 1957.
DuRall was retired from the U. S. Army. He was a photographer, a member of the Fraternal Order of Police in Florida and Cairo, Ill., and a member of the National Riffle Association.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Darlene Bennett of Grand Chain; a son, Delbert DuRall of Grand Chain; three brothers, John Allen DuRall of St. Louis, Mo., the Rev. Donald DuRall of Salem, Mo., and Doyle DuRall of Cooksville, Tenn.; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Dongola, Ill., from 5-8 p.m. Tuesday.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. The Revs. Larry Buckles and Jerry Herring will officiate, with burial in the National Cemetery in Mound City, Ill.