- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Mary E. Mattingly, 97, of Perryville died Saturday, Jan. 12, 2002, at DePaul Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Aug. 16, 1904, at Perryville, daughter of Henry C. and Emma M. Hoffman Mattingly.
Mattingly was a cook at Perry County Memorial Hospital and a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include several nieces and nephews.
Friends may call at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville from 9-10 a.m. Tuesday. Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the church. The Rev. Kevin P. Fausz will officiate, with burial in Mount Hope Cemetery.
Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville is in charge of arrangements.