- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
JACKSON, Mo. -- Dorothy M. Brown, 76, of Jackson died Friday, Jan. 11, 2002, at her home.
She was born April 21, 1925, at Galesburg, Ill., daughter of William and Clara Smith Fuller. She and Kenneth O. Brown were married Feb. 1, 1945. He died July 16, 1995.
She attended the House of Prayer Tabernacle in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include two daughters, Virginia Brown of Jackson and Ellen Brown of Tucson, Ariz.; a sister, Virginia F. Glaven of Springfield, Ill.; and six grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call from 4-7 p.m. today at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
Funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Joe Heflin officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.