- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
DEXTER, Mo. -- Russell L. Dodd, 92, of Dexter died Saturday, Jan. 12, 2002, at Three Rivers Healthcare North Campus in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
He was born April 1, 1909, at Dexter, son of John and Pauline Queffenne Dodd. He and Edith Parrish were married April 2, 1929 at Bloomfield. She died June 21, 1993.
Dodd was a member of the First General Baptist Church in Dexter. He was retired from Elder Manufacturing Co. in Dexter.
Survivors include a daughter, Marilyn Dodd, of the home in Dexter.
Friends may call from 4-8 p.m. Monday at Rainey-Mathis Funeral Home in Dexter.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kenneth Biggs officiating. Burial will be in Dexter Cemetery.