- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
JACKSON, Mo. -- Pauline "Pat" Cunningham, 88, of Jackson died Friday, Jan. 11, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born March 1, 1913, at Glen Allen, Mo., daughter of Edmond and Elizabeth Williams McDaniel. She and Ralph M. Cunningham were married June 3, 1933. He died Sept. 1, 1985.
She was a member of the Burfordville Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Lane Cunningham of Cape Girardeau and Larry Cunningham of Jackson; a daughter, Betty Nordin of Chaffee, Mo.; two grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and two stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and a sister.
Friends may call from 4-8 p.m. today at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Chapel.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jack Bishop officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery at Jackson.