- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Charlotte Anderson, 63, of Dallas, Texas, passed away Sunday, Dec. 23, 2001, at Medical Center of Plano.
Charlotte was a loving wife, mother and friend.
She was born May 26, 1938, to Charles Frances and Lady May Allen Moore, in Cape Girardeau. She married Ron Anderson June 2, 1974, in Durant, Okla.
Mrs. Anderson worked for Reunion Title as a real estate broker in business development. She was a member of Hillcrest Church in Dallas.
She is survived by her husband, Ron Anderson of Dallas; a son, Jeffrey Jordan of Dallas; two daughters, Julie Jordan and husband Charlie Gonzales of Dallas, Carrie R. Stephen and husband Jeff of Double Oak, Texas; a granddaughter, Morgan Rene Shastid; and a sister, Pat Bullock of Willis, Texas.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Funeral service was held Thursday, Dec. 27, 2001, at Hillcrest Church, with Dr. David Regan and the Rev. Joe Slaughter officiating. Interment was in Ridgeview Memorial Park.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to The Lamb and Lion Ministries, P.O. Box 919, McKinney, Texas, 75070.