- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Bible Chapel was the setting Oct. 7, 2000, for the wedding of Jennifer Kristine Oslund and Phillip Brian Huber. Dan Greene performed the double ring ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Eric and Kathy Oslund of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Jared and Dianna Huber of Appleton, Wis.
Matron of honor was Rhonda Hartwell of Chicago. Bridesmaids were Kerry Brashers-Beck of Cape Girardeau, Wendy Murphy of Russiaville, Ind., and Anna Huber of Appleton, sister of the groom. Junior bridesmaid was Lindsey Greene of Cape Girardeau.
Matthew Huber of Kansas City, Kan., served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Joe Smith of Denver, Colo., Aaron Klingenmaier of Nadeau, Mich., and Brent Robinson of Minneapolis, Minn. Junior groomsman was Nathan Huber of Appleton, brother of the groom. Ushers were Jason and Michael Oslund, brothers of the bride; Josh Hartwell and Peter Olesen.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the chapel.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 6 at the chapel.
Mrs. Huber is a 2000 graduate of Moody Bible Institute. She is assistant director at CareFirst Pregnancy Center in Oak Park, Ill.
The groom is a 1994 graduate of Fox Valley Technical College, and 1997 graduate of Moody Bible Institute. He is managing editor of WINPress in Oak Park.
The couple resides in Oak Park.