- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Connie Renee Peppers and Gregory Alan Hindman were married Sept. 8, 2001, at Praise Temple Church in Fredericktown, Mo. Gene Rauls performed the ceremony. Music was provided by Darla Miles and Sam and Delania Reed of Fredericktown.
Parents of the couple are Bill and Evelyn Peppers of Coldwater, Mo., and Eugene and Donna Hindman of Cape Girardeau.
Bridesmaids were Melissa Huffman of Farmington, Mo., and Tasha Hovis of Fredericktown.
Groomsmen were Joe Erlbacher of Cape Girardeau and Mark Peppers of Fredericktown.
Flower girl was Maddison Woodard of Black Rock, Ark. Ringbearer was Layne Peppers of Fredericktown.
Marie Peppers attended the guest book.
Servers were Jennifer Peppers of Fredericktown and Michelle Rushing of Paragould, Ark.
Mrs. Hindman is employed at Peppers Auto Sales in Fredericktown.
The groom is a supervisor at Spartech Plastics in Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip to Las Vegas, Nev., the couple resides in Patton, Mo.