- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Raymond Jones, 65, of Jonesboro died Friday, Jan. 11, 2002, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
He was born April 13, 1936, in Brookport, Ill., son of Troy R. and Nellie Wall Jones.
Formerly of Olmsted, Ill., Jones was a painter. He was a member of Caledonia Lodge 47 AF&AM and Pulaski-Alexander County Farm Bureau.
Survivors include two nieces, Barbara Cain of Tamms, Ill., and Lynne Taylor of Paducah, Ky.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Ullin, Ill., from 4-6 p.m. today.
Graveside service will be at 1:30 p.m. Monday at Gott Cemetery in Ulman, Mo.