- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Paula C. Duncan, 83, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, Jan. 10, 2002, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born Jan. 24, 1918, in Perry County, Mo., daughter of Ernest J. and Concordia Boehme Kuehnert.
Duncan was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include a sister, Tabea Fritsche of Cole Camp, Mo.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Friends may call at Trinity Church in Cape Girardeau from 1-2 p.m. Sunday.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the church, with the Rev. Douglas C. Breite officiating. Burial will be in Trinity Lutheran Cemetery at Altenburg, Mo.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.