- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Charlotte Anderson, 63, of Dallas, Texas, passed away Sunday, Dec. 23, 2001, at Medical Center of Plano.
Charlotte was a loving wife, mother and friend.
She was born May 26, 1938, to Charles Frances and Lady May Allen Moore, in Cape Girardeau. She married Ron Anderson June 2, 1974, in Durant, Okla.
Mrs. Anderson worked for Reunion Title as a real estate broker in business development. She was a member of Hillcrest Church in Dallas.
She is survived by her husband, Ron Anderson of Dallas; a son, Jeffrey Jordan of Dallas; two daughters, Julie Jordan and husband Charlie Gonzales of Dallas, Carrie R. Stephen and husband Jeff of Double Oak, Texas; a granddaughter, Morgan Rene Shastid; and a sister, Pat Bullock of Willis, Texas.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Funeral service was held Thursday, Dec. 27, 2001, at Hillcrest Church, with Dr. David Regan and the Rev. Joe Slaughter officiating. Interment was in Ridgeview Memorial Park.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to The Lamb and Lion Ministries, P.O. Box 919, McKinney, Texas, 75070.