- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
JACKSON, Mo. -- Becky Ramona Floyd, 41, of Jackson died Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2002, in an automobile accident on Interstate 55 in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 8, 1960, in St. Louis, daughter of Kathy Lucille Fralix Woods. She and Duane Floyd were married Aug. 5, 1978, at Lutesville, Mo.
Floyd was a dietary assistant 23 years at Southeast Missouri Hospital. She was a choreographer of Hi-Cotn Western Dancers, and board member of Country Club Western Dancers.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Michael Floyd of Jackson; a daughter, Angie Floyd of Cape Girardeau; and her mother of Lawrenceburg, Tenn.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mt. Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau from 4-8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home. The Rev. Sonny Floyd will officiate. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.
The family requests donations be made to a fund to be established in memory of Becky Floyd and mail to P.O. Box 431, Jackson, Mo., 63755.