- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Cape police report 1/10
Thursday, Jan. 10
DWIGeorge Davidson Jolly II, 30, 1113 Hidden Valley, was arrested Wednesday for driving while intoxicated and careless and imprudent driving. He also was arrested for a Scott County warrant for failing to appear for bad checks.
ArrestsMikel Willis Smith, 26, 3020 Boutin Drive, Lot 17, was arrested Tuesday for assault. A charge was later added of statutory rape.
Stephen Joseph Depyper, 24, 612 Sycamore, Apt. 3, was arrested Tuesday on a municipal warrant for failing to appear in court.
David Lee Keller, 36, of Chaffee, was arrested Tuesday for a Cape Girardeau municipal warrant for failing to appear in court.
Dianna Lynn Dickerson, 30, of Perryville, was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau municipal warrant for contempt of court.
Cedric Charles Moore, 42, 215 Pearl, was arrested Tuesday on a St. Louis city warrant for non-support.
Jeremy Keith Hammack, 29, 1927 N. Kingshighway, was arrested Tuesday for driving while revoked, no proof of insurance and failure to secure registration.
Gregory Martin Benn, 41, 627 N. Frederick, was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau municipal warrant for contempt of court.
William Joseph Mueller, 28, 537 N. Sprigg, was arrested Tuesday for driving with a revoked license, no proof of insurance and no registration.
SummonsAshley Jean Evans, 17, 419 S. Sprigg, was issued a summons Tuesday for assault.
TheftA wallet and its contents were reported stolen Tuesday from 1518 Perryville. A vehicle was also reported damaged.
Cash was reported stolen Wednesday at 205 Caruthers.
Amoco D-Mart reported gas stolen Wednesday at 3276 Caruthers.
Cash and a watch were reported stolen Wednesday at 205 Caruthers.
A check was reported stolen Wednesday at 207 S. Kingshighway.
MiscellaneousA report of knowingly burning was reported Tuesday at the 100 block of South Pacific.
A bicycle was reported found Wednesday at 701 Good Hope.
A purse and its contents were reported found Wednesday at 48 Doctor's Park.
Business cards and credit cards were reported found Wednesday at the 1300 block of Perryville.