- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Tickets on sale for King breakfast
Tickets are on sale for the 17th annual Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Breakfast, scheduled for 8 a.m. Jan. 21 at the Show Me Center.
Dr. Henry Shannon, chancellor of the St. Louis Community College system, will be the featured speaker.
Tickets must be purchased in advance, Southeast Missouri State University officials said.
The cost is $7 for the general public, $3 for children ages 6-12 and non-meal plan Southeast students, and free for meal-plan students at Southeast and children 5 and younger.
Tickets won't be sold at the door. Prepaid sponsored tickets for elementary and high school students are available upon request, university officials said.