- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Tickets on sale for King breakfast
Tickets are on sale for the 17th annual Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Breakfast, scheduled for 8 a.m. Jan. 21 at the Show Me Center.
Dr. Henry Shannon, chancellor of the St. Louis Community College system, will be the featured speaker.
Tickets must be purchased in advance, Southeast Missouri State University officials said.
The cost is $7 for the general public, $3 for children ages 6-12 and non-meal plan Southeast students, and free for meal-plan students at Southeast and children 5 and younger.
Tickets won't be sold at the door. Prepaid sponsored tickets for elementary and high school students are available upon request, university officials said.