- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Shanon and Shelly McCoy of Cadiz, Ky., Gateway Medical Center in Clarksville, Tenn., 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 27, 2001. Name, Noah Douglas. Weight, 10 pounds 5 ounces. Second son. Mrs. McCoy is the former Shelly Koch, daughter of Doug and Linda Koch of Cape Girardeau. She is assistant manager at Dairy Queen in Cadiz. McCoy is the son of Sam and Willa Fern McCoy of Thebes, Ill. He is associate manager at Cracker Barrel in Cadiz.
Daughter to Bradley Scott and Kristi Lee Meyr of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:43 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 30, 2001. Name, Bryn Elizabeth. Weight, 8 pounds 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Meyr is the former Kristi Hardy, daughter of Robert Hardy and Nancy Hardy of Jackson. She is employed at Southeast Hospital. Meyr is the son of Ronnie and Janice Meyr of New Wells, Mo. He is employed at Rocky Schumer Construction in Perryville, Mo.
Son to Dru Carter and A. Nicole Reeves of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:52 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 30, 2001. Name, Carter Nicholas. Weight, 6 pounds 13 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Reeves is the former Nicole DePeder, daughter of Andy and Mary Ann DePeder of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Cape Girardeau Physician Associates. Reeves is the son of Glenn and Rhoda Reeves of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Horizon Screen Printing.
Son to Bill W. and Judith A. Cheeseman of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:54 a.m. Monday, Dec. 31, 2001. Name, Garrett William. Weight, 8 pounds 4 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Cheeseman is the former Judith Hostetter, daughter of Larry and Joann Hostetter of St. Louis. Cheeseman is the son of Will Cheeseman of Annada, Mo., and Jamie Shaffer of Gettysburg, Pa. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Mark Allen and Kimberly Diane Headrick of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:29 p.m. Monday, Dec. 31, 2001. Name, Dalton Shane. Weight, 6 pounds 14 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Headrick is the former Kimberly Spangler, daughter of Patricia Spangler and Kenneth Wellin of Birch Tree, Mo. Headrick is the son of Vicki Medley and Bill Headrick of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Rose Concrete Products Inc.