- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHARLESTON, Mo. -- Funeral for Marie Bryant Morrow of Charleston will be at 1 p.m. today at McMikle Funeral Home. The Rev. Gerald Collier will officiate. Burial will be in IOOF Cemetery.
Friends may call at the funeral home from 11 a.m. until time of service.
Morrow, 88, died Sunday, Jan. 6, 2002, at Bertrand Nursing Facility.
She was born Feb. 21, 1913, at Blodgett, Mo., daughter of William and Dora L. Myers. She and Robert "Bob" Bryant were married May 1, 1955. He died Aug. 21, 1975. She and Elbert Morrow were married in November 1977. He died in February 1994.
Morrow had worked at International Shoe Co. in Sikeston, Mo., and then co-owned and operated Bryant Jewelry and Florist Shop in Charleston. She was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include a cousin, Loretta Henley of Sikeston.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.