- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Zelma Marie Miles, 77, of Bridgeton, Mo., died Saturday, Jan. 5, 2002, at DePaul Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born April 26, 1924, in Perry County, daughter of Victor and Bertha Moore. She married Orin H. Miles. He died Aug. 3, 1968.
Miles worked on the assembly line at Alco Valve. She was a member of St. Jude's Catholic Church.
Survivors include a son, John Miles of Bridgeton; two sisters, Alma Valleroy of St. Louis and Mae Buchheit of Perryville.
She was preceded in death by her parents, five brothers and five sisters.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 11 a.m.-1:10 p.m. Thursday.
Funeral Mass will be at 1:30 p.m. Thursday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. Arthur Trapp will officiate. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.