- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Bill H. Williams, 78, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Jan. 6, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Survivors include his wife, Anita.
Friends may call at 11 a.m. Tuesday until time of service at Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel.
The funeral will be 1 p.m. at the funeral home. Burial will be in St. Mary's Cemetery.