- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
First Church of the Nazarene was the setting Oct. 13, 2001, for the wedding of Christa Marie Jones and William Joseph Miller. The Rev. Bill L. Burke performed the ceremony. Vocalist was Jean Ann Burke.
Parents of the bride are John C. and Judith Jones of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Terry Casto of Hanoverton, Ohio, and Jim Miller of Boardman, Ohio.
Maid of honor was Kasey Carty-Campbell. Bridesmaids were Lisa Campbell and Sandra Campbell, sisters-in-law of the bride; and Allison Clifft. Junior bridesmaids were Madelynn Campbell and Jenna Campbell, nieces of the bride.
Michael Miller served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were the groom's father; Luke Snowden and Cameron Clifft. Junior groomsmen were Andrew Campbell and Jacob Campbell, nephews of the bride. Ushers were Matthew Campbell and Michael Campbell, brothers of the bride.
Following the ceremony, a dinner and dance was held at Enchanted Gardens in Jackson, Mo.
The groom's father hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 12 at Remington's.
Mrs. Miller is a substitute teacher with Cape Girardeau Public Schools.
The groom received a bachelor's degree in business management from Union University in Jackson, Tenn., in June 2001. He is employed by Southwestern Bell.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.