- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
JACKSON, Mo. -- Millie Jean Wolfenkoehler and James Dennis Aufdenberg exchanged vows Oct. 27, 2001, at Emanuel United Church of Christ. The Rev. Sam Roethemeyer performed the double ring ceremony. Scriptures were read by Dennis James of Leopold, Mo., uncle and godfather of the groom.
Music was provided by Christy Shinn, and soloist was Beth Roethemeyer.
Jerry and Brenda Wolfenkoehler of Jackson are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Dennis and Liz Aufdenberg of Burfordville, Mo.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Maid of honor was Barbie Bilek of Burfordville, and matron of honor was Carin Belmear of Festus, Mo. Bridesmaids were Denise Aufdenberg, sister of the groom, Sara Weiss, both of Burfordville, and Renee Asher of Jackson.
Roger Aufdenberg of Jackson, cousin of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Luke Aufdenberg of Burfordville, brother of the groom; Brian Wolfenkoehler, brother of the bride; Dereck Enderle of Garland, Texas, cousin of the groom; and Andy Cook of Burfordville. Ushers were Michael and Nick Curtis of Mexico, Mo., cousins of the bride; Eric Birk of Jackson and Ashton James of Leopold, Mo., cousins of the groom; and Jarred Crouch of Rolla, Mo.
Candlelighters were Jessica Drum of Millersville, Mo., cousin of the bride, and Heather Birk of Jackson, cousin of the groom.
Flower girl was Mallorie Maintz, daughter of Scott and Beckie Maintz of Oak Ridge, Mo., and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Kyle James, son of Ralph and Monica James of Jackson and cousin of the groom.
Cassie Essner of Kelso, cousin of the groom, attended the guest book. Program attendants were Mallory James of Leopold, cousin of the groom, and Corey Drum of Millersville, cousin of the bride.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Bavarian Halle in Fruitland, Mo. Servers were Shirley Maintz of Oak Ridge and Karen Mayfield of Jackson, aunts of the bride; Linda Drum of Millersville, Cathy Curtis of Mexico, Connie Jaco of Jackson, cousins of the bride; Diane Birk of Jackson, aunt and godmother of the groom; Sara Heuer of Jackson and Anita Essner of Kelso, aunts of the groom; and Terra Aufdenberg of Jackson, cousin of the groom.
The rehearsal dinner was held Oct. 25 at the church.