- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Judy Catherine Myers, 49, of Sikeston died Thursday, Jan. 3, 2002, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.
She was born Feb. 9, 1952, in Wilson, Ark., daughter of William Howard and Bessie James Gabriel Looney. She was a nurses aide at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston for 10 years.
Survivors include a son, David Pasley of Sikeston; one daughter, Jamie Sauceda of Sikeston; four brothers, Bill Looney and Jerry Looney, both of Sikeston, Harold Gene Looney of Delta, Mo., and Terry Looney of Clarksville, Tenn.; two sisters, Mickey Myers and Donna Looney, both of Sikeston; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers.
Myers was cremated, and no formal services are planned. Nunnelee Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.