- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)27
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)8
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Otto Wayman Pratt, 81, of Sikeston died Thursday, Jan. 3, 2002, at Missouri Veterans Home in Cape Girardeau.
He was born July 20, 1920, at Sikeston, son of Harry O. and Addie Barnes Pratt Sr. He and Dorothy Arlene Ziegenhorn were married April 12, 1941. She died April 27, 1999.
Pratt was a general building contractor and property owner. He was a partner with Eldon Ziegenhorn in Ziegenhorn and Pratt Construction Co.
He was a member of Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and Henry Meldrum American Legion Post 114.
Pratt was a technical sergeant in the U.S. Army during World War II.
Survivors include three sons, Donald, Charles and Harry Pratt of Sikeston; a brother, Billy Pratt of Tucson, Ariz.; nine grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Blanchard Funeral Chapel from 5-8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the chapel. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.