- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ELCO, Ill. -- Funeral for Pat RedCloud of Elco will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday at First Baptist Church in Ullin, Ill. The Revs. Richard Martin and Clint Nale will officiate. Burial will be in Mount Pisgah Cemetery.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Ullin from 5-8 p.m. Monday.
RedCloud, 57, died Thursday, Jan. 3, 2002, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
She was born May 2, 1944, in Champaign, Ill., daughter of Dwight Robert and Nancy Parker Robinson. She and Charles RedCloud were married Aug. 13, 1963.
RedCloud attended First Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; five sisters, Ruth Cunningham, Sue Hayworth and Judith Robinson, all of Owosso, Mich., Phyllis Reed of Granite City, Ill., Irene Robinson of Ontario, Canada; three brothers, Bill Robinson of Owosso, James Robinson of Martinsburg, W.Va., and Larry Robinson of Union City, Tenn.
She was preceded in death by her parents, two brothers, and three sisters.