- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
FISK, Mo. -- Juanita South, 75, of Fisk died Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2002, at Fountainbleau Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 24, 1926, at Commerce, Mo. She and William South were married Jan. 18, 1947, in Corinth, Miss.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Randy and Tom South of Fisk, James South of Dexter, Mo.; four daughters, Judy Aslin of Jackson, Mo., Linda Chitwood of Ellington, Mo., Janet South of Jacksonville Beach, Fla., and Mary Meisel of Jefferson City, Mo.
Also surviving are seven brothers, Frank and Charles Stuckey of Washington, Mo., Joe Stuckey of Benton, Mo., Paul Stuckey of Cape Girardeau, John Stuckey of Holts Summit, Mo., Harold Stuckey of Rockford, Ill., Jim Stuckey of Dallas, Texas; two sisters, Mildred Schiwitz of Benton, Shae Pack of St. Louis; 10 grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at White-Sanders Funeral Home in Fisk after 6 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. The Rev. Ronnie Ledbetter will officiate. Burial will be in Ash Hill Cemetery East at Fisk.