- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CAIRO, Ill. -- Helen E. Stoehr Rundles, 67, of Cairo died Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2002, at her home.
Survivors include her husband, Gilbert Rundles; two sisters, Carol Stoehr of Cairo, Kay Stoehr of Chicago; and a brother, Rodney Stoehr of Cairo.
Private memorial service will be held at a later date.
Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo is in charge of arrangements.