- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
KELSO, Mo. -- Rosalia Mary Enderle, 96, of Kelso, died Monday, Dec. 31, 2001, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 12, 1905, in Kelso to Joseph and Caroline Heisserer Schaefer. She married Benjamin Frank Enderle on Nov. 6, 1928, in Kelso, and he died July 27, 2000.
She was a spot welder at A.C. Spark Plug Factory and a member of St. Augustine Catholic Church, St. Ann's Sodality of the church and the Senior Citizens, all of Kelso.
She is survived by several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call from 4-8 p.m. Thursday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City, where a parish rosary will be said at 6 p.m. The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Augustine Catholic Church with the Rev. Oliver Clavin officiating. Burial will follow in St. Augustine Cemetery in Kelso.