- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Robert D. Gladish departed this world peacefully Dec. 26, 2001. He is survived by his wife of 45 years, two children, five grandchildren and a sister of Kennett, Mo.
Bob was a dedicated Boy Scout volunteer for over 25 years, having served in many capacities including scoutmaster, junior leader training staff member, and Shawnee District member at large. He was a vigil honor member of the Anpetu-We Lodge, Order of the Arrow, and was actively serving on the committee of Venturing Crew 5 in Cape Girardeau.
Bob was also a 49-year member of St. Mark's Lodge No. 93, AF&AM of Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 5, 2002, at Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel. Masonic rites will follow.
Private burial will be held at a later time.