- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 1/2/02
Wednesday, Jan. 2
On Sunday, firefighters responded to the following calls:At 6:52 p.m., a report of a gas odor at 2592 Saddlegate.
On Monday, firefighters responded to the following calls:At 5:11 p.m., an electric box malfunction in the 300 block of South Mount Auburn Road.
At 5:48 p.m., an alarm sounding at 2825 Bloomfield.
At 7:13 p.m., an alarm sounding at 902 Jefferson.
At 10:06 p.m., a medical emergency at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
At 10:38 p.m., an alarm sounding at 3303 Campster.
At 11:46 p.m., a structure fire at 414 N. West End Blvd.
On Tuesday, firefighters responded to the following calls:At 1:07 a.m., a medical emergency at 802 N. Spanish.
At 7:17 a.m., a medical emergency at 3020 Boutin.
At 10:27 a.m., a medical emergency at 1121 Linden.
At 1:57 p.m., a fire in a trash container at 1919 Ritter.