- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
JACKSON, Mo. -- Ginger Marie Hendrix and Jason Michael Rhea were married Dec. 22, 2000, at Cape Girardeau County Courthouse. Judge Pete Statler performed the double ring ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Troy Hendrix of Sedgewickville, Mo. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Terry Rhea of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Alicia Rhea, sister of the groom.
Chris Hendrix, brother of the bride, was best man.
Honorary ringbearer was Devon Rhea, son of the groom.
Patti Sauerbrunn attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the home of the bride's parents.
Mrs. Rhea is a 1999 graduate of Jackson High School, and is attending Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom attended Jackson High School, Humbolt High School, and Western Kentucky Technical College.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.