- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
- Southeast Missouri State football players, local police team up for Backstoppers benefit (7/22/16)2
Saturday, Dec. 22
ArrestsRobin Regina Sides, 22, of 541 S. Ellis, was arrested Friday for failure to appear in court for assault.
Earl Lavell Harris Jr., 24, of 534 N. Fountain, was arrested Friday on a warrant.
David Keith Reeves, 53, of 1029 S. Ellis, was arrested Thursday on a Scott County warrant for passing bad checks.
Jason Lee Kelley, 23, of O'Fallon, Mo., was arrested Thursday for failure to appear in court.
Andrew M. Depender, 18, of 814 Pleasant Cove, was arrested Thursday for leaving the scene of an accident.
Dona Angelo Stewart, 44, of Jackson, Mo., was arrested Thursday for probation violation.
A person was released Thursday pending charges for stealing, forgery.
A person was arrested Thursday pending charges for stealing.
Telephone harassment was reported Thursday.
AssaultsDomestic assault was reported Friday.
Domestic assault was reported Friday.
An assault was reported Thursday.
SummonsesRobert Joseph Randolph, 19, of 1121 Patricia, Dustin Thomas Barrows, 18, of 2509 Peach Tree, Mark Timothy Fisher, 20, of 3106 Westfield Drive, and Micholas Mathew Riley, 18, of 1831 Niemann St., were issued summonses Thursday for possession of alcohol by a minor.
TheftsA wallet and its contents were reported stolen Friday at Girardeau Court.
Money was reported stolen Friday at 910 Jefferson.
A video game system, video games, and a controller were reported stolen Thursday at 27 S. Henderson.
An extension cord was reported stolen Thursday at 1570 Princeton.
Two video games and clothing were reported stolen Thursday by Wal-Mart at 3439 William.
Property DamageA vehicle was reported damaged Thursday at 1 Cherokee Park.
MiscellaneousTwo cases of credit fraud were reported Friday at 11 S. Kingshighway.
A counterfeit $10 bill was reported Friday by Bank of America at 2001 William.
An 18-year-old woman was taken into protective custody Friday.
Check forgery was reported Thursday by Tractor Supply Co. at 501 S. Kingshighway.
Trespassing was reported Thursday at 1915 Golden Eagle Court.
Found property was reported Thursday at 2814 Whitener.
Violation of a full order of protection was reported Thursday.
Sexual misconduct was reported Thursday.