- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
DEXTER, Mo. -- Margaret "Marge" Williamson, 81, of Washington, Mo., formerly of Dexter, died Monday, Dec. 17, 2001, at St. John's Mercy Medical Center in Washington.
She was born Dec. 31, 1919, at Washington, daughter of Arthur and Laura Jasper Cierpiot. She and Donald Verner Reynolds were married April 2, 1948, in St. Louis. He died Oct. 24, 1974. She later married Herman B. Williamson Dec. 17, 1981, at Dexter. He died Nov. 2, 2001.
Williamson had been a secretary at Elder Manufacturing Co. in Dexter. She was a member of Sweet Prospect General Baptist Church in Dexter.
Survivors include three stepsons, David Williamson of Winfield, Mo., Herman "John" Williamson of Bloomfield, Mo., Rick Williamson of Bayonne, N.J.; a stepdaughter, Candy Milkewicz of New Jersey; a sister, Dorothy Casey of Kirksville, Mo.; nine stepgrandchildren; and seven great-stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister and a brother.
Friends may call at Rainey Funeral Home in Dexter from 5-8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. The Rev. Dean Williams will officiate. Burial will be in Dexter Cemetery.